For the Patient. For the Family. For Life.
AdventHealth Hospice Care is a not-for-profit, faith-based hospice that is dedicated to providing compassionate, end-of-life care to individuals of all faiths throughout Volusia and Flagler counties.
Hospice Care is dedicated to acknowledging and preserving the dignity of individuals by providing comprehensive spiritual, psychosocial and medical support for those facing end-of-life challenges.
Hospice Care acknowledges that death is a natural part of life and encourages every individual to live each day to its fullest.
Our Services for You
Hospice Care services are available in the patient’s home, nursing homes, assisted living facilities, and inpatient units, and include:
- Routine visits by hospice team members (nurse, social worker, aide, chaplain, volunteer) as needed;
- Medication, equipment and supplies to maintain comfort and control symptoms;
- Round-the-clock care during times of medical symptoms or crisis;
- Spiritual, educational and emotional support and guidance for the patient and loved ones; and
- Improved quality of life and less suffering.
- A Pet Partner Hospooch/Hospuss Care Team member can provide patients with a visit by volunteers and their trained therapy animals.
- Life Legacies allow a patient to record their life stories to share with future generations.
Hospice Care inpatient facility staff provides acute, specialized care at:
Hospice Care at AdventHealth Palm Coast
60 Memorial Medical Parkway
Palm Coast, FL 32164
Hospice Care at AdventHealth Daytona Beach
301 Memorial Medical Pkwy.
Daytona Beach, FL 32117
Our Commitment to You
Hospice Care strives to be readily available to our patients and families. Our administrative office is open Monday through Friday, excluding holidays, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Hospice Care clinical staff may be reached after regular office hours by dialing the number listed on your information packet. When you call, please provide the answering service with your name, the name of the patient, your phone number and a description of your concern. A Hospice Care staff member will return your call as soon as possible.